Friday, July 25, 2014

The #5X5_PositivityChallenge #Day1

#Positivity_Challenge  #5X5_PositivityChallenge #Day1

So I was Challenged by my dear friend Nadine to show gratitude to five things in my day for five consecutive days in what I would call the 5X5 positivity challenge.
It is pretty challenging, but I would certainly give it a try.

Day 1
1- I started writing again - which is awesome - a series of random thoughts entitled " Sherif Wonders ".

2- I have always been a fan of new beginnings. Tonight is no exception.

3- I had Iftar in the dark with the family during a blackout today which made me think about the millions going through blackouts on daily basis. It was a good thing to acknowledge the hard facts of life that is seldom taken for granted.

4- Had a flat tire that I changed during fasting in the heat and carried on with my day. A bit surprising. An older version of myself would take that as a bad omen and would just retire to the comfort of his room. But I did not.

5- The Fifty Shades of Grey trailer is out today. Hated the books, but got actually excited about the movie owing to the sultry version of crazy in love. It's become a guilty pleasure of mine. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home